Ab Rocket Reviews Spell Workout Relief For Many
The great thing about being a personal trainer is that I meet and work with a wide variety of people from all walks of life. And I can actually make a difference in their life by helping them improve their bodies and lead more healthy lifestyles. In my spare time, I enjoy testing new exercise equipment to determine if it will benefit my clients. Recently, I came across the Ab Rocket as seen on TV, so I composed some Ab Rocket Reviews for this product that has enabled thousands of people to achieve improved results with their workout.
The Ab Rocket is a small chair-like device that you place on the floor and sit on which enables you to lift your back and neck more easily for more effective abdominal crunches. By improving the way you are currently doing your crunches, you can burn more fat and achieve the body you really want.
One of my clients, Paul, is a 40-year-old man who has had some sports injuries in his past. Since his range of motion is not what it used to be, he has been struggling with doing his stomach crunches properly. The Ab Rocket is easy, convenient, and results in a more focused and streamlined workout. The Ab Rocket has been a dream come true for this very proud former athlete.
Wide Array of Ab Rocket Features and Benefits
Paul was very pleased with the Ab Rocket’s features and benefits.
• Easy to Use and Compact: Everyone can use the Ab Rocket. Just set it up, sit down on the seat, grab hold of the handles, then rock back and forth while lifting your back up and down. With Paul’s sports injuries, the ease of use feature means he can work out longer because he’s not tired setting up his equipment before he even gets started. Paul can quickly and easily set up the seat or fold it down for easy storage in a closet or under his bed. Plus, it’s lightweight, so he can move it from room to room, or even workout outside on nice, sunny days.
• Comfortable: Due to the slightly tilted shape of the back part of the seat, sitting down and rocking is comfortable. For Paul, this comfort is extremely important as he can’t sit without back support for an extended period of time. Therefore, it’s not painful at all. In fact, it eliminates pain, plus it’s safe and effective.
• Doesn’t Strain Your Body: Paul no longer has to struggle to lift his entire body from the point of laying down on the floor up to his knees and back down again. By sitting in the Ab Rocket, he is starting from a slightly upward point, which puts less strain on his neck and back. These muscles are supported by a rolling contoured back rest, which ensures his workout is pain free. What’s even more terrific is that the back rest supports your back on the way up and on the way down, so your body isn’t falling backward too quickly.
• Convenient: You can get toned in just five minutes a day from the comfort of your own home without having to make a trip to the gym. With Paul’s busy work schedule, he doesn’t always have the time to go to the gym. The Ab Rocket makes it convenient to get in a workout any time, any place. In Paul’s small apartment, he doesn’t have a lot of room for large exercise equipment, so the small lightweight construction of the Ab Rocket means Paul can keep the machine without sacrificing space.
• Flexible: The Ab Rocket comes with the Flex Master attachment that can be added to the machine for working out other body parts. Paul enjoys this flexibility since it makes the machine more versatile, and he can use it to work on other body parts, such as legs and arms, without having to purchase additional equipment.
Ab Rocket Reviews: Does The Ab Rocket Works for You
So, just how does the Ab Rocket work? You sit on the seat, hold onto the handles, then glide back and forth on the rollers while you’re doing stomach crunches. The easy lift nature of the contoured back rest helps you exercise more evenly, helping you burn fat, melt away inches around your waist, and look and feel your best.
Some people want to know, does the Ab Rocket really work? Thousands of people can’t be wrong—including over 100 of my clients. They have already seen the results for themselves—and so have I. The Ab Rocket results are real. Paul is my biggest advocate. Prior to working with the Ab Rocket, Paul was only experiencing about half the benefit of his crunches because his back wasn’t strong enough to lift his body all the way over and tighten his abs. With the help of the Ab Rocket, he has significantly improved his range of motion to get the maximum benefit from the time he’s investing in his ab workout.
Watch this video to what will get when you pruchase AB ROCKET and how easy it is to use.
The Results Speak For Themselves
Most of my clients have seen noticeable results in 30 days; however, as with any exercise program, the longer you stick to it, the better off you’ll be. Plus, if you combine your Ab Rocket workout with cardio, weight training, and a balanced diet, you will experience even better results. Paul has already lost 21 pounds…and counting.
Ab Rocket Reviews: How Much Is The Ab Rocket?
When I told Paul about this machine, he asked me where to buy the Ab Rocket. The best place is direct from the manufacturer online. So, he ordered it directly from their website for just three easy payments of $33.33 each. That’s less than the price of most gym memberships.
He even got free shipping, plus four fat burning DVD workouts and a low calorie meal plan organizer. Between all his new items, and my tailored workout regimen, Paul is finally on the fast track to improved mobility, firmer abs, and a more attractive body.
With the emphasis today on eating right and exercising at least several times a week, everyone is struggling to look and feel their best. If you have an injury, like Paul, or a physical disability that prevents you from enjoying the workout you need to do to stay healthy, try the Ab Rocket. With a little help from the little machine, you can burn fat and inches off your waistline and finally get the body you only used to dream about. If you agreed with anything I mentioned in my Ab Rocket Reviews, then try it. Like Paul, you’ll be glad you did.
Post # 45: "Ab Rocket Reviews Spell Workout Relief For Many"