Flex Belt Reviews Show Outstanding Results for Abdominal Product
As a personal trainer, there are many aspects to my job. Aside from staying in shape myself, I recommend different types of fitness programs to my clients, depending on their body shape, weight, ability, and the results they’re looking to achieve. In addition, I’m always looking for new innovative products that will make it easier for my clients to be successful in their fitness programs. Right now, I’m doing Flex Belt Reviews for a product that has shown remarkable success for millions of people worldwide.
The Flex Belt is a belt that you wear around your waist which tones and tightens your abdominal muscles. It generates deep, yet comfortable contractions that effectively firm, tone and strengthen all your abdominal muscles at the same time, resulting in a more shapely appearance. In fact, it’s the only device of its kind that tones your abs without having to do any exercise at all.
One of my clients, Elizabeth, is a 35 year old busy mother with three children. Needless to say, she doesn’t have a lot of time to spend on her workout routine. She needs something that is easy, flexible, convenient, and most importantly, yields results. The Flex Belt provides her with all that—and much more.
Flex Belt Reviews: Wide Array of Flex Belt Features and Benefits
Elizabeth was extremely impressed with the Flex Belt’s features and benefits.
- Easy to Use: Anyone can use the Flex Belt. Just strap it on your belly, turn it on, and go about your day. That’s critically important for a busy mom. Elizabeth can actually tone her abs while she’s taking care of her children—at the same time.
- Comfortable: The sleek design of the Flex Belt makes it attractive to wear under a tee-shirt or with short work-out tops. It’s light weight, padded and extremely comfortable to wear—a big benefit for Elizabeth. If she’s wearing the Belt and she needs to pick up one of her children, she’s not encumbered, so she doesn’t have to take the Belt off and interrupt her routine in order to pick up her child. And since the Belt is light weight, she’s not adding much extra weight to her body.
- Safe and Reliable: The Flex Belt is the first Ab Belt Toning system cleared by the FDA for toning, firming and strengthening. That’s an important selling point, especially for my health conscious clients, like Elizabeth. Initially, she was concerned about using a product that produces an electrical stimulus, but the strength of the contraction felt so natural (just like doing her own crunches, but without the work), she quickly dismissed her initial hesitation.
- You’re in Control: Since you’re wearing the Flex Belt, you stay in complete control of your toning workout. Turning it on and off is simple and easy. Elizabeth loves the flexibility the Belt offers her. She can leave it on all day and turn it on and off at her convenience without having to stop her busy day.
- Doesn’t Strain Your Body: Your session with the Flex Belt is pain free. When you do stomach crunches, you can put a lot of pressure on your neck and back as you lift your body up and bend your abdomen. The Flex Belt eliminates that strain on your neck and back because you don’t actually have to do any lifting of your body. Elizabeth loves this feature because she puts enough strain on her back, neck and shoulders from lifting and carrying her young children all day long. Now she can tone her abs without that added strain on her already weary body parts.
- Small and Compact: The Flex Belt is small and compact, so you can easily store it in a drawer, in your car, or at your job. You can also stash it in your suitcase and bring it with you on vacation. It’s also small enough to fit into a large pocketbook, a diaper bag, or inside a stroller, which is where Elizabeth stores hers.
- Convenient: Convenience is a big part of the Flex Belt. You can get toned in just 30 minutes a day from the comfort of your own home. And that’s not the best part. You can get toned while you’re doing just about anything—sitting, working, watching TV, reading, cooking, shopping, driving, or playing with your children. The convenience is what Elizabeth appreciates the most. She doesn’t have the time to go to the gym and doesn’t have a lot of space in her house for large exercise equipment. She can watch Barney with her kids and still get her body toned to pre-baby weight.
- Get Two Workouts In One: If you use the Flex Belt while you’re working out on another part of your body, you can get in two work outs in the same amount of time. Wear the Belt while you’re jogging, playing tennis, playing basketball, or walking on the treadmill to combine your cardio workout with your ab workout. Elizabeth often uses the Flex Belt when she goes for a walk with her children in their stroller, so she’s exercising her heart and stomach muscles at the same time.
The Flex Belt Works For You
So, how does the flex belt work? You just strap it onto your waist like any other belt, but it must be touching your skin (not any clothes). Three pre-positioned, medical-grade Gel Pads, covering the central abdominals and external obliques, omit electrical stimulus to your stomach muscles, causing them to contract, then relax naturally.
Some people want to know, does the Flex Belt work on love handles? Unfortunately, the Flex Belt is great for toning and strengthening your abdominal muscles, but it doesn’t work through fat tissue, so it can’t zap your fat away. The electrical impulses are specifically designed to work on toning your muscles. As a personal trainer, I use the Flex Belt with my clients as a supplement to their regular exercise routine and/or diet program.
Watch this video for reviews from an actual FLEX BELT user.
Flex Belt Reviews: The Results Speak For Themselves
Most of my clients have started to see results in six to eight weeks and they are raving these results on their Flex Belt Reviews. Flex Belt results have been outstanding for a wide range of my clients, but particularly for busy moms like Elizabeth. Elizabeth has been using the Flex Belt for six weeks now, and she has seen a drastic improvement in her abdomen. She feels great, looks terrific and is happy that she has already lost 10 pounds of the weight she had gained from being pregnant with her last child.
In a recent clinical trial, 100 % of the participants experienced results after just six weeks. 92.3% of users said they felt the firmness of their abdominal muscles increased after using Flex Belt.
*** 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ***
How Much Is The Flex Belt?
Elizabeth is so pleased with her body, she has started to share her secret with some of her friends and they’re all asking her, where can I buy Flex Belt?
You can order the Flex Belt through their website. At just $199.99, it’s a bargain. That’s less than the price of most gym memberships. Don’t forget to order extra sets of Gel Pads, which must be replaced roughly each month, depending on how often you use the Belt. Right now, you’ll also receive a meal planner and a one year subscription to Fitness, Elle or Maxim Magazine absolutely free. Remember, exercise and diet are critical for a healthy body. But if you want to look and feel your best, just like new moms, such as Elizabeth, supplement your regular routines with the Flex Belt. You’ll get the tight, toned abdominal muscles you’ve always dreamed of—with little time and effort.
And if you’re not completely satisfied after 60 days, you can take advantage of the money back guarantee—no questions asked. If you liked my Flex Belt reviews, then give it a try. What are you waiting for? Order one today!
*** 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ***
Post # 37 : "Flex Belt Reviews Shows Outstanding Results for Abdominal Products"