Insanity Workout Review – Can You Really Get Insane Results With This 60-Day Workout program?
Insanity – what a name for a workout program! In fact, Insanity has been on my radar for a while now and I have no regrets about spending time investigating it, trying it myself, and writing this Insanity Workout Review. I, as a fitness coach, really love the honesty of this program as it doesn’t hide the fact that it is hard workout to follow. However the results that you can get are DEFINITELY WORTH THE EFFORT! And in the end, getting awesome results in exchange for a little hard work doesn’t sound insane at all, does it?
Before I get into the meat of exactly what sort of the results you should expect from the Insanity Workout, here is a very brief overview of the program:
What Is Isanity Workout All About?
Beach Body’s Insanity is a 60-Day Workout Program. In these 60 days you spend 6 days a week exercising for about an hour. This training is not for the beginner, people with joint problems, or the faint of heart. However, it is perfect for everyone who wants a hard workout that will give you great results for the effort you put in. It will help you burn fat, gain fitness and endurance, and make you feel more confident. It is not a muscle building program specifically, but a happy consequence of becomming slimmer and fitter is that your muscle definition will be greater without leaving you looking like Mr. Universe!
The Insanity Workout Program was created by Shaun T., an experienced fitness trainer that has a long career in the industry and he definitely put his experience to good use. He assembled a set of 10 Workout DVDs, which are all based on a technique called "Max Interval Training". What this means is that during your workout, you really go to your limits without long breaks and this allows you to burn off a serious amount of calories. Isanity Workout is the complete opposite of normal interval training where you have short periods of high intensity and long breaks. It's certaintly not for someone who is simply looking for a light stretch in the morning, but it sure will help you shed those pounds faster than any other program if you keep up with the schedule.
For sure, Insanity is a tough program to follow. However, don’t let that scare you! The program is designed to help you to get the kind of fitness and weight loss results that would typically take you a year in only 60 DAYS. This is not some miracle formula – it's the real deal. If you put the work in, this is the kind of result you can expect.
Of course the first week is hard for many people, but because you will begin to see near instanteous results, this spurs most people on to continue with the program. Not only that, but the first month of Insanity really prepares them for the second month and once the 60 days are up…be prepared for people not to recognise you! Insanity is tough there is no doubt; but Insanity also brings you the best results you'll get from any workout program in the shortest amount of time. I will be going into more detail exactly what sort of results Insanity gave me and my clients shortly.
I should also mention brielfy that Insanity is similar to the P90x Workout Program which you may have heard of. However, I'm not going to get into that in this Insanity Workout review. If you want to know which is the better program for you, check out my Insanity Vs P90x comparison.
Now that you have a general idea of this program, let me continue my Insanity Workout Review by describing my own experiences and also those of my clients who have given Insanity a go.
Starting Off The Insanity Workout Review: What Comes In The Box?
As I mentioned already there are 10 Workout DVDs in the program that will help you to increase your total body conditioning, but you also get some bonuses. The cool thing is that you don’t need to buy a lot of exercise equipment to do the workout. A Yoga mat and a heart rate monitor is all you really need, most of you will probably have these and if not, they are small investments to make which will really help you shed those pounds.
Here is a list of everything that you get in the Insanity Workout package:
10 Workout DVDs
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test (30 min) – This is a fitness test that you will do repeatedly to track your results and see how you hard work is paying off.
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit (42 min) – Some calories cardio training that will definitely make you sweat. You use this in the first month of the program.
- Cardio Power & Resistance (40 min) – Training that focuses a bit more on strength in the upper body and muscle definition. Used in the first month of the program.
- Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery (33 min) – This training will help you recover from the previous harder sessions so that you remain strong for what comes after. Used in the first & second month of the program.
- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs (55 min) – An extreme cardio workout that will take your body to the limits. Used in the first month & second month of the program.
- Core Cardio & Balance (37 min) – This workout will help you take a break in the middle of the program. It will prepare your body for the second month.
- Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test (86 min) – One of the hardest cardio workouts of the program. It will really take you to that new endurance edge which you will have developed by then. Used in the second month of the program.
- Max Interval Plyo (55 min) – Some challenging plyometric exercises for your legs. Used in the second month of the program.
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs (65 min) – Another extreme cardio workout that will wear you out and strengthen your body beyond what you thought possible. Used in the second month of the program.
- Max Recovery (47 min) – Stretching at its finest, it will help your muscles recover to remain strong for the rest of the program. Used in the second month of the program.
Bonuses & Nutrition Guide
- Insanity Workout Calendar – This Calendar tells you exactly how to use the DVDs by laying out your complete workout schedule very clearly. You can also track your progress and get that awesome feeling of satification when you look back over previous weeks and see how much progress you've had in such a short space of time.
- Fitness Guide – This is a quick step guide to help you get start with Insanity really quickly. This is all the information you need condensed into a bite-sized form.
- Elite Nutrition Plan – This guide will help you get through the 60 Days by helping you to eat the correct foods which will give you the fuel you need to burn through your workouts. You can simply follow the recommended dietry plan or you can get some great inspiration for your own recipes.
- Free Online Support – Beach Body's online support is truly excellent. If you have questions, you will get prompt answers. For me product support is one of the most important things which beginning a new workout program so I really gave Beach Body's team a I can confirm this – you get a quick and detailed reply from an expert.
Watch this video to see the review of an actual Insanity user.
What is the Insanity Workout Schedule? How can I fit it into my day?
The average duration of a workout in the Insanity program is 45 minutes on 6 days a week. Depending on what your current level of fitness is, you can choose to do the workout before going to your job or after. Some people need a lot of rest after doing the workout, while others are good to go after 30 minutes. Now I am a fitness coach and I went through the whole program before writing this Insanity Workout Review. I can tell you that I needed about 30 to 45 minutes after each workout to recover.
Regardless of when you do the workout, there are a few things that I recommend. Drink a lot of water over the course of the day and especially when you work out. You are going to sweat a lot and you have to compensate for this. Also, I definitely recommend adjusting your diet. The nutrition guide will help you get the optimal combination of protein, fat and carbohydrates. You don’t want to adjust your diet? The good news is that you don’t have to; you will still see some great results even without doing so.
What are some typical Insanity Workout Results? Can I do it?
The typical results of going through the 60-Day Insanity Workout Program vary a bit. There are, however, a few things that each participant experiences. All of them lose weight, depending on how much overweight you have you will lose more or less, and they all experience a greater level of fitness and self-confidence. This workout is really brutal, but there is nothing that compares to the great feeling of going through it and getting rewarded by a great looking body. I really like the emphasis that Shaun T. puts on tracking results. Your first day starts with measuring where you currently stand and you will repeat this test four more times across the program. So, this is not the only Insanity Workout review that tells you how hard this program is. Is it only for top athletes? No! The great thing is that you follow every exercise at your own pace. There are no fixed reps in this program. You do as many as you can. What this means is that you always train at your maximum capacity. So the program is great for the mildly trained person and you can do it over and over again, always staying at your maximum capacity and growing each time. It is not uncommon that people go through this program four times or more.
The most important question: Does Insanity Workout Work?
There is only one answer to this question: YES, it works insanely well. It is a very intense workout, but there is nothing that I can complain about. You can clearly see that the creator Shaun T. put a lot of thought into it. He combines warming up with stretching and some very hard cardio exercises. Many people will tell you that they are in the best shape of their lives after completing this program. I heard some people complain about the fact that this program is too hard. What this shows is that they just didn’t follow the instructions properly. The Insanity Workout Program is the first program where I saw the participants on the DVD drop and take a break. The producers didn’t hide this fact for two reasons: First: Even some experienced, trained people don’t make it. And Second: It’s okay to get out of breath, it’s okay to take a break. Just always get to your own limit and push it with every workout. It takes a lot of willpower, but the results are worth it.
Let’s talk about some results: Insanity Workout Before and After
Okay, I told you right in the beginning that I went through this whole program before I wrote this Insanity Workout Review. So let me share my own experiences with you before I tell you about the experience of some of my clients. Since I am a fitness coach it is pretty much my job to be in top shape already, so there wasn’t much about my physical appearance that could change. However, I had to stop my other workout routines and solely focus on this program. It’s just that intense. Remember – you always go to YOUR limits. So don’t let this scare you off. I was able to do all the workouts while staying near my target heart rate. And I am totally amazed by this program, even I could feel the results pretty fast, which shows me that even well-trained people can profit from it. From beginning to end, I could increase my repetitions by about 20 to 30 % for each exercise and many workouts that seemed hard before are now a piece of cake. Some of my clients tried the program together with me. They all lost a few inches around their waist, got a lower body fat percentage, and they all described a greater level of self-confidence and endurance.
Where Can I Buy Insanity Workout?
You can buy the Insanity Workout directly from the manufacturer’s homepage. It is available for 3 monthly payments of $39.95 + s&h. I recommend that you try it immediately once you receive it, because if you aren’t satisfied or you don’t see any results – which would greatly surprise me – you can make use of their 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. As with some other Beach Body products, I greatly recommend that you buy this directly from their homepage. There are some cheaper deals available, but a lot of them are pirated, sub-par copies. The original Insanity Workout DVDs and the accompanying guides are of a very high quality and definitely worth the money. If you get a pirated copy, your DVDs will lack some of the features or maybe not work at all.
"Get the Insanity Workout Now And Get Loads of GIFTS and Free Shipping Upgrades"
Summary of this Insanity Workout Review and My Recommendation
Now you’ve got a lot of information about the Insanity Workout Program. Let me give you a summary of everything that I told you. Insanity is a workout that has a clear statement: It is a program with insane difficulty and results. Even experienced people will be worn out after the workouts. However, this is a good thing, you get rewarded by results that otherwise take you months or even years. · It is for everyone who wants to enjoy greater fitness, be healthier, achieve higher self-confidence, and have a great-looking body. IF they are willing to put in the work.
It is not for bodybuilders that want to bulk up muscles, lazy couch potatoes that have never worked out in their lives before or people with joint problems. I have heard no one who went through the whole program complain. It takes a lot of willpower, but only until you see the first results. Your ever-improving fitness and the weight that you lose will get you addicted to Insanity and will make you go through this program again and again. In fact I, myself, am going through the second cycle right now. If you are looking for the ultimate Workout that will wear you out, but reward you accordingly, then Insanity is for you. When all that you take from this Insanity Workout Review is one thing, let it be the following: The only thing insane about it is not to give it a try.
See the before and after photos for the amazing Insanity Workout results.
- Possibly the greatest results you can get in 60 Days.
- You always train at your personal limit. No need to feel bad, if you can’t make it through a workout.
- The included nutritional guide will help you achieve the best results.
- A great cardio program that will increase your endurance.
- Doesn’t help you bulk up muscles.
- Not for the totally untrained person.
- Not for the lazy.
- Not for people with joint problems.
"Get the Insanity Workout Now And Get Loads of GIFTS and Free Shipping Upgrades"
Post # 57: "Insanity Workout Review – Can you really get insane results with this 60-Day Workout program?"